Saturday, August 3, 2019

Farewell

We were very happy to get Millie and Abbie to join us before we flew to New Zealand.  We had a great couple of days together.  There's nothing better than family.  Here's some pictures of the weekend and saying goodbye.

 She loves her baby sister.

 These two will have a lot of catching up to do when we get home..."Who are these people? My grandparents?"  YEP! 

 💖💗💕💓💞💝




Chasing Bugs!


Two little girls sneaking into our bedroom first thing in the morning.
 Went to lunch at some Korean Rice Bowl place in AF.  Somehow I didn't get a picture of Katie.
 Ellery Jane's become my sidekick. 
 Handsome boy! 😍
 I'm sure going to miss this little dirty thing. 😂 She always makes me laugh.
Wonderful Evening!  Best time!
A Blessing from our Heavenly Father...giving us this beautiful sunset the last night we were home.

 We'll even miss Ginger.

 This little one will be walking and talking when we see her again.
"Grandma, How tall will I be when you come home?"
This is what makes leaving hard! 💖
 😘😘😘
Saying Good Bye is hard. It's all because of Love.  But it's not forever.  And thank goodness for modern technology where we can Marco Polo and Face Time.  We live in a great time of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbyes with lots of Hugs and Tears

 I realize we have now been home almost 4 weeks.  Wow how time flies.  But I still wanted to make one last and final post.  We absolutely lo...